Life style, fashion blogger

Monday 11 August 2014

WEAR ALL JUMPSUIT REVIEW

Afternoon Everybody! 
I am currently in the lovely City of Paris! I am writing this post in the Les Galeries Lafayette shopping centre as I type!
Which is a very posh, mahoosive shopping centre!




This new blog post is about this beautiful jumpsuit that I bought a few months ago from an online store called http://www.wearall.com the ladies that I have been speaking too were super duper sweet, they were very helpful! 

So I think customer service alone this is a great website to shop from! I thought while I am in this beautiful city why not take my photos here?!


Anyway on to the photos..









The jumpsuit is so soft, I told the ladies that it's one of the softest comfiest items I have in my wardrobe!!! I really love the flowery detail, nothing too in your face or boring, I think it has the right consistency of colour going off. 

I styled the jumpsuit with my high boots, my Topshop quilted bag & my sunglasses!


My hair was in a bun because I wanted to show the detail of the jumpsuit & for my hair not to get in the way and drag the whole outfit down! The jumpsuit cost me £18.95 and for the quality & customer service I think is fantastic! 

The colour of the jumpsuit is a nice light blue. In Autumn/winter I could style it with a black leather jacket, I can dress it up or down! 

Thank you for reading! Here is a picture that I will leave you with! 

Lots of love
From, Polly X 

TA DAAA!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig